Friday, February 20, 2009

Congratulations to me!

YAY!
I got in!
I did it!
I got it!
I did it!
WHOOO HOOOO~ ><

Since my parents never see anything I do to be proud of, it's seriously shouldn't have been surprising when they didn't this time either.
But I guess a girl can hope no?

They just can't let me be happy.
They always have to leave a dent in my happiness, leaving a mark that somehow can never return to normal.

Others are not interested in knowing anyway.
I'm bubbling with excitement.
I wish to tell everyone!
Tell them proudly that I'm one of the few who made it in.
But either I get interrupted, or something/someone else seems more important.
As always.

So I guess I'm left to congratulate myself.
Pathetic no?

But I don't care.
I should be proud of myself.
I did it!
I got in!
Even without my parents being proud of me or any other setback, I still have the right to feel proud of myself.
To feel that I have accomplished something.

So don' you people DARE burst my bubble!
It's my effort.
IT'S MINE!
I didn't need your help!
I didn't need you there!
I did it on my own!

I'm surprised I got in.
I was afraid...
Really afraid...
Only I'm sure you didn't know it.
Wouldn't care anyway.

I should have gotten used to it...
I feel pitiful longing for attention and wishing for once they could just truly be happy for me.
But I guess I'm still that small child vying for attention though I never seem to get it.

It's always someone/something that is of more importance.
I'm never listen to.
They don't cares.

I just feel like an extra person there for perhaps decorative purposes.
You doubt me at every move.
You don't believe in me.
You think I can't do anything right.
What more accomplish something.

Why can't I just don't care....
Why do I need your attention...
Your time...
Your care...
Your approval...

Just FREAKING LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!
I wish I was a cold unfeeling person...
Then I wouldn't feel this...

No comments: