Saturday, February 28, 2009

Change

I hate change.

I just realised how much I tend to cling on to what has been.
Sometimes I think I'm the only one.
Everyone else moves on.
But I feel as though I'm stuck.

I keep feeling and thinking that I'm the only one who wants what was.

Is it so bad to feel this way?

I think that thinking this way leaves me less open to other situations and people.
It's a hindrance as it narrows my mind-set and leaves me restricted.
I'm looking for sameness.
Something/someone who had something in common with what I had.

I miss what was.
But perhaps it's only me who does.
Everyone else seems rather unaffected by it.

Now I have to start from scratch again.
Adapting to the environment, to the lesson, to the curriculum, to the people.
I hate it.

I feel out of sorts.
In a maze on my own and no one to accompany me.

I don't know if it's true, but perhaps I'm a bit to reserved.
Do I emit some aura which just screams go away leave me alone?
I dunno man.

No comments: