Saturday, February 21, 2009

SALSA

WHOOO HOOOOO!
I'm continuing salsa!

YES!

OMG salsa is like so cool.
Not to mention fun!

I'm so happy~
Salsa always makes my day :P

Today was the last lesson for the salsa elementary stage 1 course.
We just signed up for the salsa elementary stage 2 course :D
Weeeeee~

So I'm still attending the lesson on the same day at the same time :D

I wish I could join other ballroom/social dances.
But there are certain restrictions.
1. No one to join with me.
2. It there is, time may clash.
3. Time constrain. (I'll always make time for it!)
4 Venue. The CC here only has like one new ballroom/social dance course per month.
5. Timing. It's often in the middle of the day, which in the end doesn't allow me to do much else.
6. Day. Saturday is the best.

Haiz...
Anyone wanna join me? :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me !! Me !!