Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life.

Ok.. So it's been awhile since I actually wrote about school, so I'll start now.

School's not so great, as usual...
Late hours, horrible boring subjects, un-interesting teachers...
Yea you get the drift..

We got our official timetable today.
I'm so excited...
The earliest I end is at 2.30...
And wow!
My FAVOURITE PE!
They're twice a week!
I can't wait.... -.-

So far, my class has been unlucky enough to end up with all the boring teachers...
Especially Econs...
Man.. I don't get a single thing...

I seriously got to start working ...
I've forgotten all my basics, and thus am stoned at most areas.
I really gotta move it and start!
To add on, I've got to read the additional stuff piled on.

Wow... JC life is a real breeze...
At the rate I'm going...
I'm starting to fear that I won't get promoted...

Hah... I really need to organise my time...
Divide the remaining time not inclusive of lessons into CCA, studies, and of course dance...
Dance being the only thing that keeps me moving on...
And of course the unique courses and trips coming up for our CCA!

My class is great.
Great people and all.
But unfortunately a lack of guys T.T
Hey! Don't mistake my statement.
Less guys to befriend!
I find guys funner than gals :P
No offense ><

Unfortunately, I've got a horrible CT.
Who's not only irresponsible, but a lousy teacher.
She teachers maths...
And will definitely be teaching us.
In other words... I'm flunking maths.

We haven't had much time to spend as a class as yet.
But from next week onwards, when tutorials officially start, we'll be interacting a lot more with each other.
I look forward to getting to know them better :D

No comments: