Friday, February 27, 2009

JC

Jc...
It's just one word.
Crap.

It's totally sucky.
And full of suck.

To think I thought secondary school was bad.

Every one's studying.
I'm not.

Teachers don't exactly make the lessons anymore easier to understand either.
Going at paces where almost no one can catch up with, just so to meet the time.

In the end, what do we get?
Nothing.
Just a carbon copy of the teachers underlined words, circled numerals and unreadable scribbling.
Anything in my head?
No.

And they want us to go for an exam...
I think I'm like just gonna flunk everything.
I 'm quite sure I will fail my very first Chinese exam of the year...
At the rate I'm going.. I'm bound to fail the others too..

I'm starting to panic...
What if...
I'm just not good enough to be promoted?
I don't want to waste another year!

HOW?!

Only way is to study...
Haiz...
How appealing...

No comments: