Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chalet

So I'm back from the 3 day 2 night stay with the kel and xd, (jenny only 2day 1 night).

Anyway so, I guess it turned out both better and worse than i had hoped.

The company was great.
At least I didn't get bored :P

The sucky part was.. well.. the service.
The check in was the worse.

Firstly, apparently we had to be 18 to check in. (I had no idea about this -.-)
Secondly, We were not 18.
Thirdly, We can't check in until 2.30.
Fourthly, we has a mass calling session/party to look for 18 year olds and above that we knew who were around the area (which was pasir ris by the way, meaning the chances were slim)
Fifthly (oO?), apparently any 18 year old and above would do. So all we had to do was ask a strager that was 18 and above.
Sixthly (oO?), that was happened.
seventhly (oO?), We asked a random person.
Eightly (oO?), We asked the wrong person. >< He was a staff in home clothes!
Ninthly (oO?), So approach guy number 2 from outside the area.
Tenthly (oO?), He agreed to help!
Eleventhly (oO?), I want to thank that guy. You rock man! Mr pat, I think that was his name, helped us check in. Yay to him!
12ly (oO?), The room we had been assigned to, couldn't open.
13ly (oO?), A staff aproached us after we tried opening the door.
14ly (oO?), apparently the room had some trouble with the lock. (seriously why assign us the room then -.-?)
15ly,We were stuck outside and had to wait.
16ly, the staff came back with the key to another room.
17ly, room wasn't made.
18ly, the same man that we approached the first time (the staff) came to collect us.
19ly, he recongized us. 20ly, we were led to out new room.
21ly, the room sorta sucked ><
22ly, floor was dirty.
23ly, insects all over.
24ly, toilet was small!
And the list continues...

The day got better thanks to the company :P

Ok... so we apparently burst 2 paper balls that xd brought the first day, as well as the second.
All in all, they all had a short lifespan ><
But it was fun whacking it around without fear of it hurting anyone (since it was paper afterall)
Thanks for bringing the rather lame.. but fun balls XD! ><

I also learnt how to count points for Mj!
Actually it was the first time I actually played the correct way of MJ with real tiles ><
So thanks kel!
For the teaching :P
Had fun playing MJ for the past 2 days :D

Oh yea, the first night we totally stoned early.
Like at 12 +.
Main reason being, we were watching a rather... boring movie. ><
Not the type to keep you awake.

The second night however, I stayed up till 3.
I was the last to sleep though.
Everyone else had crashed.
But we had fun being lame and asking lame questions.

Oh we played taboo too. It's quite hilarious the way words are described ><
Oh not to mention Jenny sucks at describing :P

We played twister too! On both days.
And I ALWAYS get tangled T.T!
In the most akward and painful positions too!
I just realised it's always with XD. O.O
ROAR!

Although I end up aching all over, I still had fun. ><
I'm glad we planned this.
I had a great time :D

No comments: