Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Birthday!

Oh yea, my birthday.

The first group of people to wish me a happy birthday was of course the company present at that time.
I even had a bear sing me a birthday song! :P

So I got a small chocolate cake from the guys the second night of the chalet.
And a cute card! Even my mum agreed!
I received a cute bear from them too!
Yay!
:DDDD
Thanks guys ~ xD

ok so... after that we crapped more and fell asleep.
Left the chalet at 10.30 to check out and went for macs.
We killed time there by crapping and took the shuttle back to the mrt station at 12.
After tavelling and lunging all the heavy stuff around.
I finally reached home at about 2.

I left at 4 with my mum to fetch my sis.
From there, we fetched yet another.
Home we went after that.
Played Mj with sibs for awhile.
Youngest sis came back.
Sulked because another sis took her seat at the table, since dad wasn't home nor eating at home.
So we ate and continued with mj.
Dad came back and we left for ice cream!

Apparently I get free Firehouse birthday? From swenseens since it's my birthday.
So we finished got home.
Cut the cake and opened the presents.
Oh the cake was durian!
I chose it :D

List of pressies.

Bear (1st pressie, from guys)

Rest are in of no order

Monkey (sisters)
Dolphin keychain stuff ( Ri )
Screwdrivers ( Ri )
Towel ( Mummy ) It's big! YAY!
Jeans (Mummy)
Cap (mummy)
Earphones (fei)
Crab keychain thingy (Jol)
Makeup set T.T (aunt)
2009 planner (aunt)
Lipgloss set (aunt)
Bell Keychain (ri)
Mystery box (Zeppy)
Blue skies wallpaper (Zeppy)
Card-Daughter's are special (papa & mummy)
Card-Enchanted universe (aunt)
Card- Bear (Guys)

Total money received = 100 (papa) + 100 (aunt) + 17 (mummy) = 217 ><
Money in cash = 217-100(cheque) = 117
Money officially kept = 117-100=17

Yay me! :D

No comments: