Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yay!

Hurray!

Yay I've finally registered for the dance courses I've always wanted to join! :DDDDD

We have the line dance course which I'm going to be attending with my mum and sister!
Whoo hoo! I've got company ~ I've got company ~ xDD

I've also decided to go on ahead with taking up the salsa course xD
Unfortunately xd couldn't join me :(

So guess what?
I dragged my sister along!
Yay me!
Great huh? :P

Now I'll have company :D
That was the main thing that held me back all this time.
The company.
*shrugs*

I guess i just never feel secure enough without having someone I know with me.
But that's all gonna change next year anyway.
I'm afraid...

I'm glad my sis didn't make that big a deal out of me dragging her with me.
Unlike how I would have done if it were something I hadn't done on my own free will.
I'm relieved.
I feel way better.
I don't dread the first day any longer.

Thankies! *I'll say it here cause i can't say it in real* *thankfully you don't even read my blog* *muahahahaha! :P*

P.S. Sorry xd for my very monotonous answers yesterday ><

No comments: