Sunday, January 11, 2009

Red cliff 2!

Yay!

We finally got to watch the long awaited red cliff 2!
It was way better than I expected.

Yes, plenty of people died.
In the end there was no victor.
They both suffered heavy losses.
Though one less than the other.

The battle was the worse part of course.
The cute "pit"... Just had to die a horrible death.
3 arrows straight through him...

Man.. He was just so cute in the innocent way.. WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!!!

Yea so...
The battle tactics weren't as grand as they were in the first movie.
I still remember the turtle/tortoise formation.
It was way cool.

However, I got to say that it was quite funny.
I loved the part where kong ming got the arrows.
So funny!
Lol!
I still laugh over it as I replay the scene in my mind ><

All in all.
The wait was not in vain.
It was totally worth the wait.
I can't say it's the best show i've watched.
But it was one of the best.
Especially since it's a chinese show. (you should know how much I love chinese ><)

So yea ta-da~

The movie managed to keep my mind off tomorrow.
The dreaded day.
As I wrote the beginning of this post, I totally forgot.
Now.. I remember the day to come.
And I feel uneasy all over again...

No comments: