Friday, January 9, 2009

My first line dance session

Yozy!

My day was rather boring today.
My computer decided not to work for me, and hanged every few mintues.
Sometimes, it hanged the minute it started up -.-
Stupid aint it?

Anyway, it was a real boring and slackish day, with no computer to use whatsoever.

However, the line dance session made my day :D

The dance class we had joined is apparently an elementary class of stage 2.
The class was mainly for exsisting members as well as for newcomers with dance background.

So you can imagine the struggle all 4 of us had (my mum, sisters and me), when they started off with a dance they had learnt previously ><

We managed to catch up and move on.
I had no idea the dances would be taught so fast and that we would have finished learning not 1 or 2 but about 5 different dances in the 1 1/2 hour lesson.
Sounds hard eh?
But it isn't that bad.
The thing about line dancing is that it's bascailly learning a set which is repeated over and over again till the music ends.

Lol!
It was fun stumbling along and dancing.
I loved it!
Though the 3 of us sisters were probably the youngest of the whole lot ><

The music used for the dance are also catchy songs, with obvious beat.

All in all, I had a great time.
Especially since I had company :D

A long awaited bout of exercise finally accomplished today.
I totally sweated it out :D

Bye!
Time to shower~
I totally stink ><

No comments: