Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cross Country

Yay!
Isn't cross country great huh?
Wonderful no?

-.-
NO.

Bleugh.
Unfortunately I had mine today.
Yay me~

I didn't run though.
I just wasted time walking in a loop of 3.6km.

And wonderful, my old injury is acting up yet again.
Not to mention that I have PE for the next 2 days...
Which I'll definitely have to run...
Sucks man...

Z.

I hate pe.
I hate running.
I hate the shorts! (It's short!)
ROAR!

I wanna get the guy shorts, but it'll be like totally weird... T.T

So.. we ended early then they told us.
I had time to kill before supposedly meeting the guys at pp.
Which didnt happen by the way.

So.. I just tagged along with my class and followed them to pp.
I knew I was gonna eat with the others, so I just told my class to go ahead and chose non-halal stuff.
Then, I got wonderful news that jenny won't be able to make it.
So the plans changed.
Meeting at ps instead~

Eh Kel, I just realised that lunch convo was one of the serious ones in a long time o.o
Eh but cool.
Gotta know more about how you think :P

Ok anyway..
Noooooooo, I didn't find my salsa cd! T.T
So sad :(

No comments: