Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally

It's finally the holidays...

FINALLY.

It'll all be over soon though.
The first 2 days of the week are already occupied with school.
Wednesday is currently my only free day.
Thursday and Friday going Malaysia.

Haiz...
It'll be over all too soon.

Ok... MSA1 just ended yesterday.

I'm officially failing them all.
It'll seriously be a miracle if I do pass.
I have to admit that I didn't study.
So I guess the marks I get would be deserving.
But still.....

ROAR.

I really really need to get back to study mood...
I don't even care about exams...
How can that be?

It used to matter a lot.
Now... I just sleep the day away...
HOW?!

I've decided.
That I won't come online during the weekdays except when there is a need to do projects.
During the weekends, I'll have to chose to either be online during the day or at night.
I've also decided to take up my mum's offer to tutor my brother in science.

The thing is... It's Primary 6 science.
Totally different from what I know now.
So I shall just give it a try.

I offered to tutor my other two sisters, as they were closer to my level, and would in turn help me revise for my own lessons as well...
However my mum refused, saying that she would see first.

As for timetable...
I have no idea how to do that.
If i reach home early, I'll eat, shower and then...
When I attempt to start reading my notes for example, I'll end up nodding off.
So I'll take a nap and waste the remaining time of the day away...
Wake up before dinner and then... every one's home.
So.. do nothing again.
Wonderful....

I feel like a failure.
I've accomplished nothing.
At the rate I'm going...
I won't accomplish anything.

No comments: