Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today

So... today has been one of the most slackish days since school started.

I feel guilty for indulging...

Haiz...

But it was fun.

Met up with the others.
Hmm first time in 2 weeks whereby everyone was there.
I think.

So yea.. went to school for a freaking 1 hour -.-
So waste time...
I could have slept longer instead...

Then met jenny, was suppose to have mac but it was overpopulated with Saints :P

I called xd.
Jenny called Kel.
It was funny ><

Since I called first so naturally xd picked up first.
Though I have to say I was rather surprised.
The sleepy hello which I've missed pretty much told me it was the phone call which woke her up.
Talked, asked, discussed.

In the meantime ( while i was still talking to xd), Jenny called kel.
And conveniently passed his phone to me.
So there i was, holding 2 phones.

I practically had the same conversation all over again.
I was also greeted with a sleepy hello.

That's the funny part. ><
The sleepy hellos :P

Ok... So.. got to amkss...
Collected cert...
Went for lunch.
Stoned.
Left.
Back to school.
CCA meeting.
Melted.
Got burnt.
Perspired.
Ended.

Met Kel and xd for movie.
Marley and me.
Wasn't that great.
Wasn't bad either.

AND THEN.
Me and xd did the paint thingy which I was deprived of when i was still considered a child.
I looked so stupid there.
In my jc uni ( thank god not my full u ><), sitting on the ground, since sitting on the chair gave me no leg space whatsoever, not to mention a backache, doing the art thingy.

Lol it was fun.
Kel was looking at us with horrific amusment ><
Sorry for dragging you along again!
I know you were bored :P

But I think my Winnie-the-pooh came out rather alright :D

Yay me!

No comments: