Monday, October 27, 2008

My Heritage Face Recognition

Lol ok so I was so bored. I went to try this.

My Heritage Face Recognition - http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition
Basically what it does is to scan your face and then match it to faces of celebrities.
It compares the likeness and then rates it in term of percentage.

So I tried my picture. From... I think about 3 years back?
I look about the same anyway.
But it was my best picture yet.

Wanna know why?
1. It was using a handphone camera.
2. The handphone camera wasn't that good.

Lol ok so anyway.. these were the results.

78% Norkys Batista
76% Woranuch Wongsawan
74% Bonnie Pink
73% Jang Nara
74% Zoe Tay (@.@!)
74% Jet Li
72% Kajol
71% Holin Tsai
71% Takeuchi Yuko
71% Miriam Yeung

oO?!
I'm like whatever...




Ok. So now with a slightly better camera and a picture more updated (somewhere this year), I obviously have a different batch of look-alike-celebrities.
The percentage likeness has also dropped alot.


No comments: