Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dearest Physics

So like we all know and have complained over, here comes the very touchy topic of our dearest physics paper today.

Wow.
Today was like totally amazing.
The paper was so wonderful.
I totally knew what I was doing.
The chances of me getting an A1 is like soooooo high!

NOT.

I'm not good at physics.
Never was.
Never have been.
Actually, I've never gotten an A for physics in my whole 2 years of taking in.
I did actually get a B though.

So I thought to myself that although I studied almost close to nothing, maybe I would at least be able to scrape through it.
But guess what?
I guess I won't huh.

I'm used to failing this subject.
Actually, I'm used to failing.
Period.

So it won't be a surprise if I get a fail.
But a girl can hope can't she?
Guess it was a bit too much to hope...

Scraping through is officially impossible now.
Thanks for making real obvious to me.
I now have no need to hope for anything other than a fail.
I should expect nothing better.

It's now glaringly obvious.
Thanks for giving me hope that I COULD have at least passed.
You just had to take it all away didn't you?
Make me feel even worse than I do.

Hopes dashed, as you cruelly brought me back to reality.

Hey but it's like totally my fault.

- Yes, I know I didn't exactly put in the effort.
But still, you didn't have to make it so hopeless for me did ya!?
- Wow the teachers so thought me everything in the paper that was tested.
I'm just never listening huh!?
A mere whisper, that... NO BODY heard oO?
- It's totally in the syllabus!
I just conveniently didn't see anything on it!
- Wow it's in the textbook!
There were so many diagrams!
That were apparently invisible to the eye!
- The new stuff are just for show!
There is no need to test it!
- The old stuff are still in the textbook.
That's why it's called OLD.
It's TOTALLY there!
So test it why don't ya!

Just go combust.
Just go melt.
Just go photosynthesize!
Like whatever!

No comments: