Saturday, October 18, 2008

Afraid

GAHZ!

Ok here I am, 2 days before the first o level paper.
BLEHS!
I'm afraid for not feeling afraid.
Makes sense?
....

Man! This is so sucky!
I think on of the reason why I'm feeling this way is specially so, since I'm feeling drained.
The common test, the prelims... and now the o's.
In a time span of... what? 3 months oO?
Stupid man.
Wow. I am SOOO not drained.

Another reason is probably because I no longer feel anything when I get my results.
I've already failed time and time again, that now I no longer cry over it.
Now I see the score and just shrug.

I have to admit that one reason is because I know I didn't put in my all.
It seems I won't be either for this MAJOR O level exam.

I feel nothing! Nil! Zilch! Nada!
Oh Man!
PLEASE!
I need to feel the urgency like... NOW!
Before would have been better.
But now won't be bad either....
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Oh man...~
This sucks big time.

No comments: