Friday, November 21, 2008

Graduation night!

Ok so the day I shopped so much for finally came and went.

So much effort for a mere 3 hours? (which they tricked us saying 6 hours -.-)

Lol but I'm glad I went for it afterall.

It wasn't half as bad as I expected.
But it wasn't that grand a thing.
The thing that made it most enjoyable was the friends.
Without them, the day wouldn't have turned out as well.

The food.. was well... the food.
I'm a picky eater.
Not to mention slow.
But yea... I ate what I wanted...
Lol the food wasn't the main thing for me though.
Unlike some people... *HINT HINT*

The best part was the phototaking after the whole thing.
It's when most people started losenning up and going crazy.
Which the pictures are prove of.
I can't believe some of the pictures taken.
I can't believe some of the picture I took part in.
GAH.

I can't believe I even took pictures.
Don't get me wrong, pictures are great.
Just as long as if I'm not in them ><

I hate taking pictures, especially when i'm in school uniform and all with my hair all tied up like a good student.
So yes, I guess I losened up.
But STILL.... GAH.
Too much!
><

Lol there were too many photos taken with me in it for my liking T.T
But I can't do anything about them now.

So yea that was graduation night.
A night I doubt I'll totally forget.
Thanks guys!
For making it an unforgettable night! :D

No comments: