Friday, November 21, 2008

Shopping

Lol ok.

I hate shopping.
But for once in my life, I did it willingly.

I mean as much as I say looks are secondary, everyone wants to look their best, especially fro graduation night.
Ok the thing is, if it was a wedding i was attending (not mine -.-) I wouldn't care in the least.
I guess it's to do with the fact that it's among students of our school and of course friends.
That makes it more important.
Which was what spurred me on.

So yea, I spent more than I wished I had.
But guess what, mine was still rather little compared to others :P

So yea, now after grad night, shopping will no longer be of any interest to me.

But i guess shopping gave me something to do for once.
Now without a target to work towards, I no longer have much to do.
I think i shall grow bored soon.

Bored already in fact.
I'm even playing runescape -.-

No comments: