Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bored

Time : 12.13 (start)
Day: Sunday (early morning)
Should be: Sleeping
Currently: Blogging (bored!)
Feeling: Sian (Still bored!)

~ROAR~

So it seem I have nothing to do to pass my time, but blog.
But the thing is... I've got absolutely nothing to say.
Well.. I guess I could tell you what I did today.
But that would be just plain boring.

~ BLEH ~

I'm craving more romance novels!
I still don't seem to get enough of them.
No matter how predictable they are.
Man! This sucks.
I so should not be thinking of STORY books.
I should be dreaming of TEXTbooks instead.
But that is so not happening.
Not now, not ever.
I seriously wonder how people really push themselves.
Do they like... NOT have a life?
That they study 24/7 and do absolutely nothing else but eat and breathe?!
Ahh.. I know it's an exaggeration.. But you should get my point.

~ ZNESS ~

Oh I finally got my MAC today!
We broke fast at the mac at amk drive-through.
But we of course ate there.
Only... My dad had to spoil things in the beginning.
But after the food was bought, the seats secured, we had fun.
Just crapping , laughing and enjoying each others company.
It's very seldom we do that.

~ Haiz ~
I'm off to shower. Cya!

No comments: