Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My week...

The week's not even half over yet and I'm real beat...
3 tests in the past 2 days...
Another 2 on Friday.

Wonderful no?
That makes the average number of tests per day a grand total of.... ONE!
A freaking one -.-

Haiz
Not to mention the school has to be stupidly idotic and place bio and chem on the SAME day one AFTER the OTHER.

Friday it'll be BOTH the languages which I'm totally clueless in.

Great huh?
Life can't get any better.

Oh wait.
It can.

It seems all my non-language common tests are after the holidays, so yay my holidays are forced to be spent on studying!
Not only that I've got to learn to make Kimchi as well ! -.-

OHHHHH you just gotta hear this.
The best part of my holiday has been postponed as well.
The GERMANY trip has been postponed due to swine flu.
WHOOO HOOOOOO!

I have OFFICIALLY NOTHING to look forward to YAY

No Germany Trip.
Yes homework.
Yes study.
Yes kimchi.

At least I have salsa....
Haiz.....

2 comments:

Everyone said...

Bad ID: "rosanna" ROFL@your chatbox.

Everyone said...

LOL Rosanna your blog is dead too!

<3,
Kiki winxxzxz