Thursday, May 7, 2009

Forgotten

You forgot didn't you?
Yea I guess you did.

I tried refraining myself from reminding you.
I find I appear desperate.
The only one who wanted it.

Since it's not important enough to care about....
To remember...

Why should I bother?

The thing is I do.
Unfortunately.

Because you forgot....
I feel out of place.
Uncomfortable.
Uneasy.
Lonely.

Do I mean anything at all to you?

I am merely someone to keep you company when no one else will?

I seriously don't know.

I had a random talks with one of my friends...

Maybe it's just me.

I care to much.
Think too much.
Feel too much.

It's me who makes myself unhappy, uncomfortable, lonely and such....

We were talking...
She told me, her first meeting with me was scary.

She said I looked unsociable and scary.
Am I really?
Do I look that unapproachable?

Maybe I do.
How do you make one look more approachable oO?

.........................

No comments: