Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yo...

Yozy...

I'm freaking tired.

I've been so for the past few days..

No idea why -.-

Which is why I currently have a whole pile of homework to complete in my supposed weekend.
But guess what?
Saturday has passed and it's now Sunday.
I guess I won't be finishing them.

Man... I feel like such a failure.
Why can't I be like the others and DO my work.
Why do I have to feel so drained after I get home every night -.-
So much so I can't think straight, don't even start on studying and doing my homework...

Fantastic.
Great.
Wonderful.

CCA is officially 2 days a week now.
Which brings the number of free days to 1. (weekday)
Tuesday.
Yay.

Or not.
Since it's the only early day, it's used for extra lessons/ make up lessons/ consultations / lectures....

WOW.
WONDERFUL.

At least I've still got Salsa....
But it's already the 6th lesson....
I hope he'll continue teaching...

It's the only time I don't think about the mountain of homework I have to so much as start on....

Chinese tuition's been .... great?
I'm thinking of asking her if she can teach me twice a week again.
I really need it....

Maybe I'll ask the "boss" there if I could possibly go to the center after school on my ONLY free day, to make use of the facilities to study...

This sucks...

No comments: